Our company plans to adopt open tendering for the 2019 inorganic pre-coated board. We welcome all suppliers to actively participate in the competition:
I. Project Number: HJ-CGZB2019-04
Project name: Inorganic pre-coated board
Purchaser: Shenzhen Huijian Medical Engineering Co., Ltd.
Category: Material and Equipment Procurement
V. Procurement method: This project adopts the method of public bidding, and the final bidders are 3 companies.
6. Evaluation method: comprehensive scoring method.
Seven, winning instructions:
(1) The supplier that is rated as the first successful bidder will receive 50% of the company's annual procurement volume for the procurement project from June 1, 2019 to May 31, 2020.
(2) The supplier that has been assessed as the second successful bidder will receive 35% of the company's annual purchase volume for the procurement period from June 1, 2019 to May 31, 2020.
(3) The supplier who is assessed as the third successful bidder will receive 15% of the company's annual purchase volume for the procurement project from June 1, 2019 to May 31, 2020.
VIII. Time for issuing tender announcement: June 4, 2019
Nine, publicity time: June 4, 2019 to June 15, 2019
X. Deadline for bid opening and opening: 16:00 on June 15, 2019.
11. Bid Opening Address: Shenzhen Huijian Medical Engineering Co., Ltd. Conference Room 1030 (10th Floor, Block B, Building 2, Shenzhen Bay Science and Technology Ecological Park Phase 1, Shahe West Road, Nanshan District, Shenzhen);
12. Qualification requirements of bidders:
(1) Material equipment manufacturers or agents registered in the People's Republic of China with the ability to independently bear civil liability shall provide business licenses, tax registration certificates, organization code certificates or "three-in-one" certificates. prove.
(2) Having a good business reputation and a sound financial accounting system.
(3) Having the equipment and professional technical capabilities necessary to perform the contract.
(4) The bidder shall provide a legal person certificate, a legal person authorization letter, a copy of the identity card of the bidding clerk and the official seal of the bidder.
(5) The project does not accept consortium bidding, and subcontracting and subcontracting are not allowed.
Thirteen, the method of receiving bids and contact information:
The bidder contacted Shenzhen Bingxin Medical Engineering Co., Ltd.'s procurement department Chen Bingxin to obtain the bidding documents. The telephone numbers are:
Shenzhen Huijian Medical Engineering Co., Ltd.
June 4, 2019